Animation movies are not merely about training a dragon, they portray the meaning of different hues in our life. Sometimes they are simple life lessons and other times, well they are just fun. Here are a few life-inspirations from our favourite DreamWorks animation movies that will inspire you…
1) No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small.
Every dream can become your reality only if you work hard enough, no matter how small you are.
2) Either you run the day or the day runs you.
Movie Inspiration- The Boss baby
Grab your life by the horns and do not sit on the sidelines. Be your own boss.
3) If only life had a reset button.
It’s absolutely fine to sulk down when things are all jumbled up. But decluttering the mess and start afresh is what really matters. And guess what? You are the only one who can do it. You are the reset button.
4) Happiness is inside all of us. Sometimes you just need someone to help you find it.
A human reminder in the form of a best friend is all we need to unpack the hidden parcel of our very own happiness.
5) Your mistakes are what make you human.
Movie Inspiration – Home
Mistakes are how you learn and outgrow yourself. Denial to make a mistake is a subtle way of saying you did nothing.
6) Cause every girl is crazy about a sharp dressed man.
Confidence is the magic wand to win people. And on point dressing sense is the masterstroke.
( Come on, don’t be shy to admit, you felt weak on your knees when you saw that man in a tuxedo!)
7) If only you do what you can do, you will never be more than you are now.
Movie Inspiration- Kung Fu panda.
A foot outside the comfort zone is all you need to discover another dimension to yourself.
8) A man who kills without reason cannot be reasoned with.
Preaching a man who can’t find a mistake in his own actions, is a complete waste of time.
(Maybe he is a mistake and it’s too late to fix it.)
9) I wouldn’t kill him, because he looked as frightened as I was.I looked at him and I saw myself.
In a maze full of people, we are intriguingly drawn towards the one who is as lost as we are.
10) Fiona – “But I don’t understand, I am supposed to be beautiful”
Shrek – “You are beautiful”
Movie Inspiration- Shrek
Don’t we all need someone to remind us how beautiful we are in our own ways? (Although this rule doesn’t really apply when it’s your soul that is ugly. Oops)
We invite you to stay connected with us via regular post updates through this WhatsApp group link.
Please share and show some love!
- Environment2020.03.18COVID-19: A Guide to Protective Equipment and Measures
- Environment2019.12.25CAG has found loopholes in the way environment safety is managed by Coal India Limited
- Science Ethics2019.12.18How to fight against corruption in a research institute. Some general conditions you should follow to win the fight.
- Science and Technology2019.12.07Gaganyaan: The Human Space Mission