“To embrace high-quality tech products, the consumer needs to pay a fortune”
– Definitely not Apple
Talking about highly anticipated 2018 flagships and leaving out the OnePlus 6 seems synonymous with leaving out sugar in coffee unless of course, you enjoy it black.
“The Speed You Need”
The OnePlus 6, paired with the slogan “The Speed You Need” outlines the company’s ambition to provide its customers with the fastest running Android phones on this planet, for those still in doubt.
Based on the perfect blend of pure android and actually useful customizations recipe- ‘Oxygen OS’, OnePlus Phones have never been seconded by any other Android rival in terms of raw speed.
The company’s Dash Charge technology claiming a day’s power in half an hour isn’t just another gimmicky feature advertised well. OnePlus is a company that listens to its end consumers and keeps their feedback in mind.
Why do you think we still get a headphone jack in 2018? And for the heartbroken notch haters, don’t worry, an option to hide the notch from within the settings will be made available.
Leaks in the mobile world uncover phones to a great extent, well before their launch dates. To our good news, we have quite a clear picture of the OnePlus 6 and they leave very little to the imagination.
A glass back this time around is a welcome change and it would be icing on the cake if OnePlus adds wireless charging capabilities to this year’s flagship killer. Oh yes, this year’s beast is going to have an IP67/68 certification so we’ll get that same performance underwater too, obviously under mentioned limits. The nifty alert slider will be moved to the right side of the handset and will incorporate new focusing abilities within the camera app.
The OnePlus 6 is all set for its launch in Mumbai, India at 3 pm, this 17 th. The smartphone will feature:
- Qualcomm’s Snapdragon 845, a 6.28 inch FHD+ AMOLED display,
- a 3300mAh battery as opposed to the rumoured 3450 mAh, although capable of Dash Charging and
- a vertical but similar 16+20MP rear camera setup with improvements to low light and
- a possible addition of slow-motion recording capabilities.
It’ll be available in Midnight and mirror Black colours at launch and an Avengers Infinity war edition will be revealed too.
Regarding the different variants, we’re most likely to see 6/64, 8/128 and 8/256 GB RAM/Storage configurations with prices between INR 36,000 – 46000.
The first sale will be held on Amazon on 21 st May.
We invite you to stay connected with us via regular post updates through this WhatsApp group link.
Please share and show some love!
- Featured Article2019.09.11Microbiome in the human ‘Cervicovagina’
- Opportunities2019.09.08Research positions in the SERB sponsored research project ‘Probing New Physics Interactions’
- Featured Article2019.09.01Microbiome and Women’s Health: Unforeseen Relationship – Part I
- Science and Technology2019.08.23COESHA – A healthcare startup.