Bollywood is our favorite genre to get masala. From what star kids are doing to whom the film stars are getting married to, we crave to need this all. Not just this, but we also look forward to what they have had for lunch or dinner and with whom, from where do they shop and their make-up and what not!
A lot many hearts were broken when the news of Shahid Kapoor was announced. The news was all over. What also became the peg of this news was not just the marriage but the fact that it was a famous Bollywood actor was marrying a common girl. It’s two years now and Mira Rajput is no less a star today.
Let’s have a look at Mira’s journey from a commoner to a celebrity:
A perfect ramp walk
Mira walked on the ramp for the first time with Shahid Kapoor when they dressed as a groom and a bride for Anita Dongre’s wedding collection. It was the day 1 of Lakme Fashion Week Summer/Resort 2018. Mira did it with full perfection and no sign of nervousness was visible in her expressions. The images were all over the internet.
No, I don’t throw tantrums
Mira’s attitude is simple and elegant. There’s pride in the same. She not only proves that by her actions but also by the way she handles day-to-day difficulties. As per a TOI report, once Mira was fined for parking the car in the no-parking zone but she handled the situation gently. She abided by the law without throwing any tantrums, unlike bade gharo k log probably.
Debut in Koffee with Karan
Mira made her debut in the famous celeb talk show Koffee with Karan season 5 with her husband Shahid Kapoor. Prior to this, Mira was seen but never heard. She presented her confident personality. With smartness, she replied to Karan’s rapid fire round questions as well.
- Ambitious, diligent, rational and extrovert. I am addicted to reading and writing is my favourite pass-time. Also, I savour music, drawing and cooking.
- Health and Food2019.03.19The Monalisa of Rajasthan and Her Takatvala Powder
- Science and Technology2018.11.26What is China’s plan to create artificial moon?
- India2018.10.12An year after #metoo Hollywood, here we are with #metoo India
- Trending2018.08.29From a commoner to a celeb: Here are the instance when Mira proved that she’s not less than anybody