When and what personal information do we collect?
When registering/ purchasing affiliated products through our site, you may be asked to enter your name, email address, gender, age or other specific details to help you with your experience and serve you better.
- We take your email address when you subscribe to our newsletter, respond to a survey, fill out a form or comment on our website.
- Ask about your queries, provide us feedback, etc. to contact us.
How do we use your information?
We may use your personal information which you’ve willingly provided to subscribe to our newsletter, respond to a survey or fill up a form surf the website, or use other website features in the following manner:
- Personalize your experience that allows us to deliver the type of content and product services in which you are most interested.
- Improve our website by inviting reader suggestions.
- Serve you better by responding to your customer service requests.
- Administer a survey, promotion, query or other site feature.
- Send periodic emails regarding our services.
- Follow-up with you after correspondence (generally via email or social media)
How do we protect your information?
- We do not use vulnerability scanning and/or scanning to PCI standards.
- We only provide articles and information. We never ask for credit card numbers.
- We use regular Malware Scanning.
- We do not use an SSL certificate.
We do not need an SSL because:
We only provide articles and information that present a wholesome analysis of a trending topic or an issue that creates social awareness.
Do we use ‘cookies’?
Yes. Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computer’s hard drive through your Web browser (if you accept) that enables the website to recognize your IP address and retain certain information.
- To understand user preferences.
- To compile data about the website’s traffic and site interaction so that we can offer better site experiences and services in the future.
If you disable cookies:
You can choose to either accept or reject the pop-up notification while surfing our website as per your preference. If you don’t accept cookies, you will not be able to experience the best that the website has to offer.
We do not give your Personally Information to third-parties or collaborators at our own discretion until and unless we provide users with advance notice and have explicitly got their approval. This doesn’t contain domain hosting and server hosting partners and other third-parties who assist us in operating our website or providing services to our users.
While entering into collaborations, we may include or offer third-party products or services on our website. The third-party advertising networks may use your information (except your name, e-mail address or other contact details) regarding your visits to their websites for providing advertisements about their products and services that may interest you.
These third-party sites have their own independent privacy policies. Therefore, AFFLATUS has no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nevertheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our website and welcome any feedback you give us about these sites.
Privacy for Children Under 13
Social Media Widgets
Our website includes social media widgets, such as the Facebook Like button and Instagram follow button, as well as the Share this button for sharing posts on various social media platforms. Clicking on these features will redirect you to other social media sites in which case your interactions with these websites will be independent of AFFLATUS terms and privacy.
Opt-out of E-mail Subscription
In case if you want to opt out of our newsletter/e-mail, you can either go to the contact us page (provide us the reason) or you can simply email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.