This podcast was recorded at Kasturba Medical College, Manipal. The views of the speaker are completely personal and are not linked to any organization.
He is aPhD student at Clinic for Pediatric Kidney, Liver & Metabolic Diseases, Hannover Medical School, Hannover, Germany. He has done his M.B.B.S. from Kasturba Medical College, Manipal Academy of Higher Education (MAHE), Manipal, India. He is the Founder of the Indo German Convention of Lindau Alumni.
- Mritunjay Sharma finished his B.Sc (H) from Kirori Mal College, Delhi University in Chemistry. After that he went to England to study Masters in Polymer Material Science and Engineering from University of Manchester and consequently finished his PhD in Nuclear and Materials Chemistry from University of Manchester
- Science and Technology2019.12.06India’s Nuclear Energy Target for 2032
- Op-Ed2019.11.22Big Brother is watching you at IIT Guwahati
- Science and Technology2019.11.21Vikram hard landed on the moon said Department of Space
- Featured Article2019.11.18Support Dr. Brijesh Kumar Rai – Some battles are fought not to win but to tell the world that at least there was someone who was fighting.