This podcast was recorded at Kasturba Medical College, Manipal. The views of the speaker are completely personal and are not linked to any organization.
He is aPhD student at Clinic for Pediatric Kidney, Liver & Metabolic Diseases, Hannover Medical School, Hannover, Germany. He has done his M.B.B.S. from Kasturba Medical College, Manipal Academy of Higher Education (MAHE), Manipal, India. He is the Founder of the Indo German Convention of Lindau Alumni.
- Mritunjay Sharma finished his B.Sc (H) from Kirori Mal College, Delhi University in Chemistry. After that he went to England to study Masters in Polymer Material Science and Engineering from University of Manchester and consequently finished his PhD in Nuclear and Materials Chemistry from University of Manchester
- Education2019.12.29National List of Essential Medicines – India
- Environment2019.12.28What is Atal Bhujal Yojana?
- Environment2019.12.12Schemes for Installation and Use of Solar Energy Systems in Rural and Urban areas
- Science News2019.12.11Dr. Neena Gupta became the youngest Bhatnagar awardee in mathematical sciences