This podcast was recorded at Kasturba Medical College, Manipal. The views of the speaker are completely personal and are not linked to any organization.
He is aPhD student at Clinic for Pediatric Kidney, Liver & Metabolic Diseases, Hannover Medical School, Hannover, Germany. He has done his M.B.B.S. from Kasturba Medical College, Manipal Academy of Higher Education (MAHE), Manipal, India. He is the Founder of the Indo German Convention of Lindau Alumni.
- Mritunjay Sharma finished his B.Sc (H) from Kirori Mal College, Delhi University in Chemistry. After that he went to England to study Masters in Polymer Material Science and Engineering from University of Manchester and consequently finished his PhD in Nuclear and Materials Chemistry from University of Manchester
- Education2019.10.04Women in Science – Igcla podcast ( Dr. Akshaya Pramod Meher )
- Trending2019.10.01Science Communication Podcast at IGCLA
- Science and Technology2019.08.10India March for Science – Podcast Prof. Soumitro Banerjee
- Science and Technology2019.08.10India March for Science – Letter to the Prime Minister of India