Stanzin Tanfan is a kayaker and he has seen the change in the environment very closely because of his profession. The most interesting thing while talking to him was the fact that he was using the word “Ganga Ji” every time he wanted to address Ganges.
- Mritunjay Sharma finished his B.Sc (H) from Kirori Mal College, Delhi University in Chemistry. After that he went to England to study Masters in Polymer Material Science and Engineering from University of Manchester and consequently finished his PhD in Nuclear and Materials Chemistry from University of Manchester
- Science and Technology2019.11.01This is how IIT Guwahati treat their research scholars.
- Featured Article2019.10.30IGCLA podcast Dr. Murtuza Ghiya – Doctors without borders
- Education2019.10.04Women in Science – Igcla podcast ( Dr. Akshaya Pramod Meher )
- Trending2019.10.01Science Communication Podcast at IGCLA