Muzaffarpur Death Toll Reaches 139 as Three More Children Die of Acute Encephalitis Syndrome (AES).
- Mritunjay Sharma finished his B.Sc (H) from Kirori Mal College, Delhi University in Chemistry. After that he went to England to study Masters in Polymer Material Science and Engineering from University of Manchester and consequently finished his PhD in Nuclear and Materials Chemistry from University of Manchester
- Science and Technology2019.08.10India March for Science – Podcast Prof. Soumitro Banerjee
- Science and Technology2019.08.10India March for Science – Letter to the Prime Minister of India
- Science and Technology2019.08.02Researchers of Delhi University brewing a movement to fight for their rights
- Science and Technology2019.07.28Prof. Tarun Kumar Das met a delegation of six Research Scholars from different departments of DU to discuss their demands.