More than 150 scientists signed a statement to vote judiciously by weighing arguments and evidence critically.
- Mritunjay Sharma finished his B.Sc (H) from Kirori Mal College, Delhi University in Chemistry. After that he went to England to study Masters in Polymer Material Science and Engineering from University of Manchester and consequently finished his PhD in Nuclear and Materials Chemistry from University of Manchester
- Science and Technology2020.04.03COVID 19: An Indian drone company is leading the way for disease control measures
- Health and Food2020.03.12Coronavirus can be characterised as Pandemic: WHO
- Featured Article2020.03.11Genome India: Cataloguing the Genetic Variation in Indians
- Opportunities2020.03.08OWSD Early Career Fellowship for Women Scientist