Supreme Court of India has banned all mining activities along the Kaziranga National Park.
- Mritunjay Sharma finished his B.Sc (H) from Kirori Mal College, Delhi University in Chemistry. After that he went to England to study Masters in Polymer Material Science and Engineering from University of Manchester and consequently finished his PhD in Nuclear and Materials Chemistry from University of Manchester
- Trending2019.05.14Tech Tuesday – Headphone/Earphone Impedance
- Featured Article2019.05.01Happy Labour Day to Researchers – A need for a new movement
- Science and Technology2019.04.29The increased Faecal Coliform bacteria in the Ganges
- Featured Article2019.04.24Researchers of India – Educate, Agitate, Organize