This podcast was recorded at Kasturba Medical College, Manipal. The views of the speaker are completely personal and are not linked to any organization.
Dr. Akshaya Pramod Meher has Fellowship at DST-SERB N-PDF (April 2018) and DST INSPIRE Fellow for Ph.D. (2011-2016). She has been awarded the DST-DFG Award 2018 by the Department of Science and Technology, New Delhi for participating in the 68th Lindau Nobel Laureate Meeting held at Lindau, Germany.
- Mritunjay Sharma finished his B.Sc (H) from Kirori Mal College, Delhi University in Chemistry. After that he went to England to study Masters in Polymer Material Science and Engineering from University of Manchester and consequently finished his PhD in Nuclear and Materials Chemistry from University of Manchester
- Education2019.10.04Women in Science – Igcla podcast ( Dr. Akshaya Pramod Meher )
- Trending2019.10.01Science Communication Podcast at IGCLA
- Science and Technology2019.08.10India March for Science – Podcast Prof. Soumitro Banerjee
- Science and Technology2019.08.10India March for Science – Letter to the Prime Minister of India