Dr. Brijesh Rai stood against corruption done by authorities at IIT Guwahati. He raised his voice in front of the mighty. He fought a David vs Goliath battle. Today, he is being hunted by the authorities just for being moral and ethical. This is the time for all the research community to stand for this man who is fighting alone. Let’s make sure that Dr. Rai doesn’t feel alone. Let’s show Dr. Rai that this is not a lonely battle and the whole research community is with him. We will either prosper or perish that depends upon our fate but we will surely fight. Sometimes battles are fought not to win but to tell the world that at least there was someone who was fighting. Let us all rise against the inflated egos of the people who think they have the right to falsely frame an honest person.
This is the time for the research community to come together and take a stand against this gross misconduct and injustice done to Dr. Brijesh Rai. Here is the interview of Dr. Brijesh Rai made by Vikrant Singh ( IIT Guwahati Student) describing the whole issue from corruption to him being declared unfit to retain in service because he wrote an email to ISRO to report corruption.
- Mritunjay Sharma finished his B.Sc (H) from Kirori Mal College, Delhi University in Chemistry. After that he went to England to study Masters in Polymer Material Science and Engineering from University of Manchester and consequently finished his PhD in Nuclear and Materials Chemistry from University of Manchester
- Science News2019.12.11Dr. Neena Gupta became the youngest Bhatnagar awardee in mathematical sciences
- Environment2019.12.10Per Capita Availability of water over the last twenty years in India
- Science and Technology2019.12.06India’s Nuclear Energy Target for 2032
- Op-Ed2019.11.22Big Brother is watching you at IIT Guwahati