This podcast was recorded at Kasturba Medical College, Manipal. The views of the speaker are completely personal and are not linked to any organization.
Dr. Akshaya Pramod Meher has Fellowship at DST-SERB N-PDF (April 2018) and DST INSPIRE Fellow for Ph.D. (2011-2016). She has been awarded the DST-DFG Award 2018 by the Department of Science and Technology, New Delhi for participating in the 68th Lindau Nobel Laureate Meeting held at Lindau, Germany.
- Mritunjay Sharma finished his B.Sc (H) from Kirori Mal College, Delhi University in Chemistry. After that he went to England to study Masters in Polymer Material Science and Engineering from University of Manchester and consequently finished his PhD in Nuclear and Materials Chemistry from University of Manchester
- Science News2019.12.11Dr. Neena Gupta became the youngest Bhatnagar awardee in mathematical sciences
- Environment2019.12.10Per Capita Availability of water over the last twenty years in India
- Science and Technology2019.12.06India’s Nuclear Energy Target for 2032
- Op-Ed2019.11.22Big Brother is watching you at IIT Guwahati